The ULTIMATE Harry Potter themed box! This slime is FILLED with slimes and magical decorations that will keep you busy for HOURS and you'll definitely want to watch aaaall the Harry Potter movies after opening up this box. This box is filled with decorations that will inspire you to create beautiful, glittery and magical slimes.
In this box, you will receive the following:
- One mystery wand from Backpack Buddies! In the packet, you will get a mystery wand from one of the main characters in the Harry Potter movies. The wand is attached to a keychain that you can attach to your bag, handbag etc!
- Two unscented and uncoloured 125ml jelly slimes.
- Two unscented and uncoloured 125ml clear slimes.
- One unscented and uncoloured 125ml cloud slime.
- One unscented and uncoloured 125ml icing slime.
- Four empty 50ml containers that you can use to experiment with different slime textures, pigments and glitters.
- Four "magical" pigments. You will receive a quarter teaspoon of fine holographic glitter, interference blue pigment (shifts from pearl to blue), silver sparkle pigment and gold pigment that you can add to slime to create magic!
- Four baggies of slime ingredients inspired by various magical creatures in the Harry Potter world (a sprinkle of paw fimo slices, fishbowl beads and shell glitters, holographic glitter and a beautiful green, pink and gold chunky glitter).
- A quarter teaspoon of photochromic pigment. This pigment changes colour when you expose it to sunlight (UV rays).
- Two little dropper bottles containing 5ml of blue and red food colouring.
- Seven handmade "magical" charms. You will receive four 'magical' gummy bear charms (one changes colour when exposed to UV rays, one changes colour in hot water, and the other two glow in the dark) and three randomly chosen glittery shimmer charms.
- The "Learn a Spell" baggie contains 4 baggies with various glitters (glow in the dark glitter, star shaped sprinkles, star shaped glitter and transparent shiny glitter).
- The "Make a Potion" baggie contains 4 smaller baggies filled with randomly chosen glitters and/or fimo slices that you can use to create a potion inspired slime.
- The "Learn to play Quidditch" baggie contains four smaller baggies filled with various slime ingredients inspired by the game of Quidditch (jumbo foam beads, gold holographic glitter, red fishbowl beads and gold/brown shifting fine glitter)
IMPORTANT: All our slimes are made with a borax based activator. Slime is not edible. Recommended for ages 8 and up.